Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)

(1 customer review)

£102.00 £89.00

  • Gas Safe Registered Engineer
  • Digitally Accessible Certificate
  • Only £15 per additional appliance
  • Lead Time from 2 Working Days


UK landlords with gas appliances and fittings – including central heating, boilers and flues – must conduct an annual safety check conducted by a Gas Safe engineer. If you are unsure whether the Gas Safety Regulations Act (1998) applies to you, you can find out on the government’s Health And Safety Executive (HSE) website.

If you are a landlord, however, it is very likely that these laws do apply to you. You must keep a record of the safety check for two years and supply new tenants with a copy of the certificate before they move in and within 28 days of completing a new check.

1 review for Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)

  1. Dua Devan

    The service is very good. The engineer was polite and on time.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *